Rewriting PLR articles?

Liam Resinagro

Are PLR articles of any good? I am thinking of purchasing some of them and getting them rewritten with an AI tool.

Worth to try!

The ghostwriters that create the articles can be pretty good. The truth is many PLR articles I can't stand but still find good points. To me, it is not that I cannot find a good article, I simply can't relate to it.

I suppose that most PLR articles are created with AI nowadays. I have tried to buy in the past and the articles were of very poor quality. The biggest issue was the "articles" had about 300-500 words and were too short. I have tried to merge one article from two or three. But they had different writing styles and looked odd. I had to rearrange the outline completely. Some of them did not even have an outline, no subheadings, and no internal structure.

The work I have done at the end to create a worthy article was comparable to creating an outline from scratch and writing an article with the support of an AI tool.

So for me, it is not worth, it unless the quality of the articles is outstanding, the length of the articles is at least 2000 words and they are well structured with subheadings, introduction, conclusion and so on.

• Like 1

Thank you, @Sonya*!

I have not started to go through all these PLR articles shop yet. Now, I know what I have to pay attention to. Creating outlines is difficult if you are not interested in the topic itself and do not understand what is all about. So, I need articles that I can take as a whole and then just rewrite and enrich with my keywords.

18 hours ago, Jacob Yalp said:

I simply can't relate to it.

This is not something I have to be related to. 😄 I need the texts for some niche websites, that should earn. Nothing more.