Can I place Google AdSense on website with AI content?

Eve Moore

Question

2 answers to this question

You cannot use AdSense on AI-generated content IF you use it as is. But normally you do not generate whole text and articles with AI and put it on the page without proofreading, aren't you? 

I use AI writing to rewrite, paraphrase, extend and get ideas. I cannot imagine you can generate whole articles with 2500+ words that make perfect sense. So, if your texts are not fully generated, and you use AI writers only as assistants then yes, you can of course place AdSense on your website.

• Like 1

As stated above, if you use AI writers to get ideas, overcome writer's blocks, and expand texts to get those large articles that should perform better in Google, then it is perfectly legal. Nobody says you should not use any help to write your texts. 

Otherwise, grammar checks, PLR articles, and even ghost copywriters were illegal. 

Yes, you should not use generated content, at least not without proofreading it. But if you read, edit and add your own thoughts, then it is yours. 

I doubt Google is able to differentiate between content generated by humans and with help of AI writers. Where is the difference?