Do you think AI writing is a threat to the future of humanity?

Thea Bailey

Why should AI writing be a threat? Do you mean, people would stop writing themselves? Well, this would be a threat to AI writing 🙂, as it is based on the texts people have written. 

AI writing is very useful for many different tasks. That doesn't mean it is always positive, as there are of course tools that allow producing a ton of content without sense. Despite this, I do not see how it can hurt humanity in any way.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Logan Yalp said:

Why should AI writing be a threat? Do you mean, people would stop writing themselves? Well, this would be a threat to AI writing 🙂, as it is based on the texts people have written. 

This is a good explanation. Yes. I fear that we do not have any human written content in the future. And then we fail to speak someday or start to speak as Alexa or any other voice AI generator. That the language structures will be standardized and there will be no words play. But you are right, if we stop generating human content then AI generators just stop learning, as they will not have any further input.

By the way, right now I am testing generator tools and seeing how awkward they are in some places. 😄 

Hawking's biggest warning was about the rise of artificial intelligence. He said, it will either be the best thing that's ever happened to us, or it will be the worst thing. If we're not careful, it very well may be the last thing.