Do you use AI content for your website?

Logan Yalp

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Normally, I generate the content, then go through it, rewrite it, replace senseless parts, search for citations, and so on. So, AI content is a kind of starting point for me, that helps to overcome writing blocks. E.g. I use AI writing in the first case for articles outlines. I find it so difficult to structure the article and find the right keywords. But I would never take an AI-written article and just post it on my blog. 

Another example would be product descriptions. If you have hundreds of products and need a description, you are going to spend hours with the stupid job. However, you require product descriptions to be found in search engines. So, you would take AI-generated product descriptions to start rapidly. 

In any case, you need to have strong knowledge of the topic to prove the generated content, check if it makes sense, and make it interesting for humans. 

Generally, you can use AI content to generate any type of content, articles, product descriptions, FAQs, reviews, and recipes (use with caution though 😄). The point is that AI content is not thought to be used as it is.

Just curious. What type of website do you have?

I do not use the AI content now. But I am close to it 😉 I spend a lot of time writing and just realize that Google does not index my blog well. That means if I spend two days writing content, it can end with no users at all if Google decides not to index the entry. So, I have to speed up the process. 

I am looking for the best solution, trying free plans and trials. But I cannot say what tool is the best, as I need time to evaluate it. 

Edited by Chanelle