Do you stick to one AI writer?

David SolSol

Question

Hi out there, my journey just started now. I have tried EssayBot, then subscribed to Rytr (because of their unlimited plan), and I have subscribed to Surferseo as well. I have a free Wortune plugin in my browser. And now look at the new features in Copymatic.

Are you addicted to one tool, that you think is the best? Or do you try out different tools frequently?

• Like 1

4 answers to this question

I have tried 4 AI writers and here is the list of them along with my views.

1. Simplified - This gives me the best quality, but since it's an AI tool, it cannot create content for long tail keywords.
  2. Rytr- This is really good in terms of both quality and cost-effectiveness as far as I am concerned.
  3. Copymatic - My favorite one as far as writing style is concerned, but it doesn't work well in niche verticals like beauty or health.
  4. Jasper - The quality is good, but they are too expensive when compared to their competitors (as far as I tried).

I am using a bunch of them, but some are in the free plan because I need different features like Explain it to the 3-years-old by Simplified or Quora answers by Copymatic. I also test different AI SEO tools, but I cannot say what is better, for now, the tests are running. 😉 And I consider canceling my Canva subscription in favor of Simplified to minimize the costs.

Generally, I do not stick to one tool, no. 😄 

• Like 1

I am hopping now 🙂 I've left SurferSEO and thinking of trying out Topic. I think comparing is important to see what features you use and need the most. There were some things I did not like about the first one, like really weak outline generation in my eyes.